Photo: Community minibus, bought with funds raised by HCP.
The Partnership is managed by a committee of elected volunteers and representatives from the Parish, District and County Councils, overseen by a small Board of Directors.
The Management Committee meets on the second Thursday of each month in the Committee Room of The Henfield Hall. The meetings are open to observers and anyone interested is encouraged to attend.
- Carol Eastwood - Chairman, volunteer
- Richard Kendall - Vice Chairman, Parish Council representative
- Anthony Druce - Committee Secretary, volunteer
- Neville de Moraes - Company Secretary & Treasurer
- Elaine Goodyear - Parish Council Representative
- Nigel Yeo - Parish Council Representative
- Peter Bates - Woodmancote Parish representative
- Matthew Chart - Volunteer
- Derek Gardner - Volunteer
- Kenneth McIntosh - Volunteer
- Leo Jago - Volunteer
- Sue Willis - Volunteer
- Lionel Barnard - WSCC representative
- Mike Morgan - Horsham District Council representative
- Hugh Daniels - Older People's Working Group, volunteer
Minutes of Meetings
Minutes of the meetings are published on the Hub once they have been approved by the Management Committee.
January 2016, February 2016, March 2016, April 2016, May 2016, June 2016, July 2016, August 2016, September 2016, November 2016, December 2016.
January 2017, February 2017, March 2017, April 2017,
The Community Partnership produces an annual Directors' Report which is presented to HCP Members at the Annual General Meeting, and an interim progress report for Henfield Parish Council. Copies of recent reports are available here:
Directors' Report March 2014
Progress Report Oct-Mar 2014
Director's Report March 2015