The Hub is overseen by a Board of Management made up of volunteers and community representatives. The Board is responsible for governance and our long term strategy. Current members are:
- Steve Bailey (volunteer and Chair)
- Digby Stephenson (volunteer)
- Tony Jackson (volunteer)
- Neville de Moraes
- Gary Pettifer (representing Henfield Parish Council)
- Pamela Chaston (volunteer)
- Anthony Druce (representing Henfield Community Partnership)
We are looking to appoint one further volunteer from the community. Read more here.
Support and promotion for local businesses is provided by our Business Manager, who earns an income from the Hub's advertising and business subscriptions revenue. The Business Manager attends meetings of the Board.
Any complaints or difficult decisions are referred to Editor-in-Chief who has the final say.
Click on the links in the text to read more information.