Individual membership is free to everyone. Once you are a member, you can:
- put notices on the Notice Boards on the Hub
- comment on the stories and features that are on the Hub
- create your own personalised “MyHub” page, which shows you all the topics you are most interested in.
All you have to do enjoy these benefits is to Register (click the link at the top right of the Hub) and complete your Personal Profile.
Club and Society Membership
If you run a club or society, the Hub is a great way to tell people what you do. You can share your achievements and grow more support from the locals. It’s also the way to attract more people to your meetings and increase your membership.
You can have:
- A free directory listing to help people find you
- Your own free page where you can post your stories, features and photos
- Free calendar entries in What’s On so that people know about your events.
All you need to do is provide your directory information to the Hub, receive your password and create your page. To get started, just email email@example.com.
Charitable organisations also qualify for free Club and Society membership. The Hub can help you raise funds, attract grants and find more volunteers.
The Hub will regularly spotlight local charities in features and special fundraising campaigns.
If you run a business, the Hub is the new way to attract customers, promote special offers and raise your profile in the Henfield area. It’s also a great way to support your local community.
You can have:
- A free directory listing to help people find your business
- Your own page with your company’s logo where you can post stories, features and photos about your business as often as you wish
- Analysis of how many potential customers view your web page
- A link to your own website if you have one
- Information about the local economy and ideas on how to grow your business.
The Hub will also carry a limited amount of paid advertising linked to the features and events. Businesses will be able to take advertising space on a first come, first served basis.
Click here to choose the level of membership that suits your business. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity.