You don't need to be a Henfield Birdwatch member, everyone is welcome!
By taking part you will:
• contribute to finding out how the birds of Henfield are doing
• add to the significant data already compiled over 20 years of recording the birds in the parish
• help us publicise the importance of gardens for BN5's birds
• learn about the birds that visit your garden
• have fun!
All you have to do is:
• let us know that you’d like to take part - email firstname.lastname@example.org
• record the birds in your garden for one hour a week. You can divide that hour in to smaller sections to suit you.
• submit your records online
If you need help identifying birds, there are colour pictures available to help you and you can contact one of our Survey Buddies if you'd like to talk to someone.