Join our friendly and thriving Gardening Club and enjoy the following benefits:
• Speaker Evenings during the winter months - the topics are wide ranging and are always interesting & informative. Speaker Evenings start after a thirty minute period where members socialise and enjoy tea/coffee and a biscuit.
• Outings during spring/summer/early autumn - the further afield outings are by coach, with nearer outings by car
• Summer and winter socials (members only) including a summer afternoon tea in a member’s garden (where we all enjoy delicious home made cakes!) and a summer evening supper in a member’s garden, as well as a Christmas dinner/party
• A plant sale/swap & coffee morning, usually held in the Henfield Hall garden during Henfield’s Arts & Gardens weekend in June
• Quarterly member newsletter 'New Leaf’ - this contains lots of information about gardening and the Club's activities, as well as booking forms for our social events, outings etc.
• Headline Speakers that have included Bob Flowerdew, Roy Lancaster, Tom Hart-Dyke and Christine Walkden. We hope to be booking another headline speaker soon, so watch this space……. We have also hosted BBC Gardener's Question Time.
For membership enquiries please contact Linda Beresford on 01273 492497 or email@example.com
For more information please click on 'Garden Club Events 2020' which gives a list of our activities by month.
We have lots of lovely events, outings, socials etc. planned for 2021 - do come and join us!
Details of all our events (Outings, Speakers, Community activities, Social events etc.) during 2020 - see individual Events below to find out whether Government advice on Coronavirus/ Covid-19 indicates that the Event must be postponed/cancelled.
The Club was started in the year 2000, by a group of friends led by Morfudd Paul and recently celebrated its 20th year!
The green-fingered residents of Henfield – and those who have always wanted to meet Gardeners’ Question Time panellists – flocked to the Henfield Hall on Wednesday 31st October, with 200+ people attending.
A summary of Outings/Events during 2017/18/19
How to contact us to find out more about membership; plus a Henfield Garden Club membership form for 2020. Membership Secretary Linda Beresford can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org; or 01273 492497. Just complete the form below and return it to Linda to become a member. If you are unable to print this page, give Linda a ring and she will assist. We look forward to meeting you!
Speaker events are published individually in your membership card but here is a listing of member-only events for the remainder of 2016.