• Speaker Evenings during the winter months - the topics are wide ranging and are always interesting & informative. Speaker Evenings start after a thirty minute period where members socialise and enjoy tea/coffee and a biscuit.
• Outings during spring/summer/early autumn - the further afield outings are by coach, with nearer outings by car
• Summer and winter socials (members only) including a summer afternoon tea in a member’s garden (where we all enjoy delicious home made cakes!) and a summer evening supper in a member’s garden, as well as a Christmas dinner/party
• A plant sale/swap & coffee morning, usually held in the Henfield Hall garden during Henfield’s Arts & Gardens weekend in June
• Quarterly member newsletter 'New Leaf’ - this contains lots of information about gardening and the Club's activities, as well as booking forms for our social events, outings etc.
• Headline Speakers that have included Bob Flowerdew, Roy Lancaster, Tom Hart-Dyke and Christine Walkden. We will be booking another headline speaker soon, so watch this space…….
For membership enquiries please contact Linda Beresford on 01273 492497 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please click on 'Garden Club Events 2020' which gives a list of our activities by month.
Details of all our events (Outings, Speakers, Community activities, Social events etc.) during 2020 - see individual Events below to find out whether Government advice on Coronavirus/ Covid-19 indicates that the Event must be postponed/cancelled.
The Club was started in the year 2000, by a group of friends led by Morfudd Paul and recently celebrated its 20th year!
The green-fingered residents of Henfield – and those who have always wanted to meet Gardeners’ Question Time panellists – flocked to the Henfield Hall on Wednesday 31st October, with 200+ people attending.
A summary of Outings/Events during 2017/18/19
How to contact us to find out more about membership; plus a Henfield Garden Club membership form for 2020. Membership Secretary Linda Beresford can be contacted at email@example.com; or 01273 492497. Just complete the form below and return it to Linda to become a member. If you are unable to print this page, give Linda a ring and she will assist. We look forward to meeting you!