• Informative talks on all aspects of gardening during the Winter months
• Outings by coach or car during the Summer months
• Summer and Winter socials (members only)
• Annual plant sale and coffee morning
• Quarterly newsletter “New Leaf”
• Bringing headline speakers to Henfield such as Roy Lancaster, Tom Hart-Dyke and Christine Walkden
• Participation in village events, including a plant swap/sale during Henfield’s Gardens and Arts weekend in June
For membership enquiries please contact Linda Beresford on 01273 492497 or email@example.com;
For more general information please click on 'About the Henfield Garden Club' below and also see Garden Club Events which gives a list of our activities by month.
The green-fingered residents of Henfield – and those who have always wanted to meet Gardeners’ Question Time panellists – flocked to the Henfield Hall on Wednesday 31st October, with 200+ people attending.
A summary of Outings/Events during 2017 and 2018
How to contact us to find out more about membership; plus a Henfield Garden Club membership form for 2019. Membership Secretary Linda Beresford can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org; or 01273 492497. Just complete the form below and return it to Linda to become a member. If you are unable to print this page, give Linda a ring and she will assist. We look forward to meeting you!
Speaker evenings commence at 7 p.m. with coffee, talks begin 7.30 p.m. Members can bring a guest to speaker evenings, but Outings and Social events are members only. For membership enquiries please contact Membership Secretary Linda Beresford on 01273 492497 or email@example.com;
Who we are and how to contact us