We have ...
- Books - including paperbacks and large print books
- Audio books, on cassette and CD
- Music scores, plays, DVD's
- A small collection of general reference books, including phone books for South East England, electoral registers, and local and community information. Henfield also has a local history collection relevant to the immediate area and ...
- A range of popular magazines as well as local and national newspapers, also ...
- Housebound services to deliver your books or story cassettes.
Our general facilities include ...
- Fax and Black and white/colour digital photocopier (charges apply)
- 3 internet terminals (there is a charge for online access)
- 3 tables for study in the library
To celebrate the Horsham District Year of Culture, West Sussex Libraries are running a reading challenge across our seven Horsham district libraries – Horsham, Storrington, Henfield, Steyning, Billingshurst, Pulborough and Southwater.
If you enjoy reading, discussing books and meeting new people then join our library Reading Group.
Thursday 16 June is Sussex Day? The Library will be celebrating all month by offering free reservations for any local history or local interest books
Come and meet new people in a friendly atmosphere at Henfield Library.
There's a magical adventure waiting for children when they take part in the 2014 Summer Reading Challenge.
Henfield Library will be closing for one week from Monday 24th February until Saturday 1st March inclusive