The watercolour painting from which this card was produced is on display at Henfield Museum. It was painted by Lewis Pinhorn Wood in 1877, and shows the entrance to Neptown Road. The cottage on the right was demolished in the late 1800s, and the house named Tipnoak now occupies the site.
Card on sale at Henfield Museum
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.