The aim is to raise the profile of culture and heritage within the Horsham district, with a focused programme of events across 2019 which will be supported by residents and visitors. We want there to be a cultural legacy left for the district which can be enjoyed by residents and visitors, long after 2019.
Henfield Community Partnership is coordinating our local programme. The full listing for the year is still being developed but a few of the key events in Henfield will be:
- 3-5 January: Henfield Theatre Company family pantomime Cinderella
- 11th January: BBC Any Questions? in Henfield Hall
- 15-15 March Henfield Theatre Company presents "Full Circle"
- 24 March: Piazza sports car event
- 23 April:: a St George’s English evening with a live Ceilidh band
- 8-9 June: Gardens and Arts Weekend
- 13 July: Henfield Summer Fair
For more information, see
Horsham District Year of Culture
Henfield and District Festival 2019