The Editor-in-Chief will:
- be a volunteer representing the community interest;
- act as a point of reference for editors;
- be available to advise on any difficult editorial decisions;
- have authority to make “go”/”no go” decisions about content and advertising, and this decision will be final.
The Editor-in-Chief will be a full member of the Henfield Hub Management Board.
The appointment will be:
- ratified by the Henfield Hub Management Board;
- renewable every 2 years by mutual agreement;
- terminable by either party with three months’ notice.