The Hub is overseen by the Henfield Hub Community Interest Company (CIC), made up of volunteers and community representatives. The Board is responsible for governance and long term strategy. Current members are:
- Tony Jackson (volunteer and Chair)
- Digby Stephenson (volunteer and Editor-in-Chief)
- Steve Bailey (volunteer)
- Neville de Moraes (volunteer)
- Gary Pettifer (representing Henfield Parish Council)
- Pamela Chaston (volunteer)
- Lynna Williams (volunteer and Business Manager)
- Gillian Perry (volunteer)
We are looking to appoint one further volunteer from the community. Read more here.
Support and promotion for local businesses is provided by our Business Manager..
Any complaints or difficult decisions are referred to Editor-in-Chief who has the final say.
Click on the links in the text to read more information.