Individual membership is free to everyone. Once you are a member, you can:
- create your own personalised “MyHub” page, which shows you all the topics you are most interested in.
- post notices on the Notice Boards on the Hub
- comment on the stories and features that are on the Hub
All you have to do enjoy these benefits is to register (click here or click on ‘Do you want to join the Hub?’ at the top right of the screen) and complete your Personal Profile.
Group and Club Membership
If you run a club, society or community organisation, the Hub is a great way to tell people what you do. You can share your achievements and grow more support from the locals. It’s also the way to attract more people to your meetings and increase your membership.
You can have:
- Your own free page where you can post your stories, features and photos
- Free entries in our calendar of What’s On so that people know about your events.
- A free directory listing to help people find you
To get started, just email email@example.com with basic information about your organisation (name, contact person, email and telephone number). We will set up your page for you, give you a password and explain how to start using the Hub to promote your organisation.
Charitable organisations also qualify for free Group Membership. The Hub can help you raise funds, attract grants and find more volunteers.
The Hub will regularly spotlight local charities in features and special fundraising campaigns.
If you run a local business, becoming a Business Member the Hub is the most powerful way to attract new customers, promote special offers and raise your profile in the Henfield area. It’s also a great way to support your local community! For more information about Business Membership, click here.
The Hub also carries a limited amount of paid advertising space on a first come, first served basis. It’s ideal for promoting a special event or when opening a new business. For advertising information and prices, click here.