WHAT CAN YOU DO NOW?
Now that you have successfully registered a free individual membership with the Hub, you can start to take advantage of some of the extra features we have created for you to enjoy on the website. These include :
- Creating your own personalised MyHub page, which allows you to choose what topics you are most interested in and view their content.
- Posting Freecycle, For Sale, Wanted and Lost & Found adverts on our notice boards.
- Commenting on stories, features & articles that are on the Hub.
Please feel free to start exploring what the Hub has to offer! Perhaps check out all the latest events in the calendar, search the directory for a business/club/society, check out the latest Sports news or perhaps look for ideas in the things to do section.
WANT TO CREATE A PAGE FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
If you run a business, the Hub is a new way to attract customers, promote special offers, keep people up to date with what's going on and raise your profile in the Henfield area.
Features include :
- A free directory listing to help people find your business
- For a membership fee, your own profile page with your company’s logo where you can post stories, features and photos about your business as often as you wish
- A link to your own website if you have one
- Information about the local economy and ideas on how to grow your business.
Click here to look at the levels of membership that suits your business & see our special launch offer. You can also download a membership pack for further information. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity.
To register your business, please email firstname.lastname@example.org expressing your interest in signing up.
WANT TO CREATE A PAGE FOR YOUR CLUB OR SOCIETY?
If you run a club or society, the Hub is a great way to tell people what you do. You can share your achievements and grow more support from the locals. It’s also the way to attract more people to your meetings and increase your membership.
You can have:
- A free directory listing to help people find you
- Your own free page where you can post your stories, features and photos
- Free calendar entries in What’s On so that people know about your events.
To get started, please email email@example.com expressing your interest in creating a page.