Concessionary Travel Schemes:

Bus passes. Bus pass Application forms are available at the Parish Council Office. Open Tues - Thurs - Fri 10.00am - 1.00pm. Weds 10.00am - 3.00pm. Tel: 01273 492507.

Senior Citizens' Railcard. Annual cards are available from any station.   Website:

In addition, a discounted railcard or a bus pass (not both) is available for those over pensionable age on application to Horsham District Council via their website:  under ‘Transport’ or

Contact Carol Harding Tel: 01403 215323. 

All information in this article was correct as of August 2012 - if you find any mistakes or have any updates please contact